The following is a fine piece of writing by my friend Rusty. I’m sharing it here with his permission. ~ Mickey Henry Last week after leaving work I was in a very good mood and had finally gotten a little bit into the Christmas spirit. The traffic was terrible (at least from a country boy’s point of view) and I was anxious to see the city limit sign that greets me every week day on my way home from work. When I see that sign it means that I’m on a four lane highway and can set my cruise control […]
- TT Interview 33: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part II
- TT Interview 32: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part I
- Guest Post: A Response to Rev. Gregory A. Ward
- PCA Prepares to Anathematize the Sin of Noticing at 44th GA
- Tom Thumb on Female Modesty: To Cover or Reveal?
- Curtis Loew on PCA Repents for Failure to Demand Onesimus’ Freedom
- Edward J. Peterson, Jr., M.D., D.D., B.S. CAC on Book Review: Alexander McCaul’s “The Talmud Tested”