Non-Christian thought is a bottomless pit, and one can easily consume himself in its study. Nevertheless, while it is better to comprehend the truth, it is foolhardy to remain ignorant of our enemies. Towards that end, I’ve found the following to be an extremely useful guide when comparing esoteric traditions like Freemasonry, Theosophy, the New Age movement, Kabbalahism, Mormonism, etc. From The Western Esoteric Traditions, by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke: Taking the Renaissance concordance of Neoplatonism, Hermeticism, and Kabbalah, along with astrology, alchemy, and magic, Faivre deduced six fundamental characteristics of esoteric spirituality. The ﬁrst four of these he described as intrinsic […]
- TT Interview 33: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part II
- TT Interview 32: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part I
- Guest Post: A Response to Rev. Gregory A. Ward
- PCA Prepares to Anathematize the Sin of Noticing at 44th GA
- Tom Thumb on Female Modesty: To Cover or Reveal?
- Curtis Loew on PCA Repents for Failure to Demand Onesimus’ Freedom
- Edward J. Peterson, Jr., M.D., D.D., B.S. CAC on Book Review: Alexander McCaul’s “The Talmud Tested”