I recently tweeted the top 10 facts your State school never told you about Lincoln’s war (the “Civil” war). After I finished I realized number 8 was duplicate. So I deleted 4, and mentioned it under 5.
Here are the top 10 facts ,with some expatiation via bullet points now that I’m not limited to 140 characters.
10. The civil war was not a civil war; those are between men within ONE nation. The CSA was a duly formed nation that was invaded by the hostile US.
I may expand more on this later, but for now it’s a simple point worth pondering. This is why Confederates hated the term Civil War. The name itself is a term given by the Northern victors. Someone once wrote, “no conquered people ever wrote the accepted history of the conquest.”
Southerners today prefer, “The War of Northern Aggression,” “Lincoln’s War,” or “The War Between the States.”
9. The “civil war” victory for the North was a setback for every principle fought for in the war for independence.
- Taxation: King George III desired 3 percent of colonial income, yet they had no representation in Britain’s affairs. The South was the US’s golden goose, footing over 83 percent of all import and export taxes while the North was the beneficiaries of expenditures funded by such. By 1860 not one Southern State’s vote was needed to pass legislation. This paved the way for the income tax, and ever since we’ve been slaves to a centralized government.
- Secession: The colonies practiced their right to withdraw from a tyrannical government who brazenly broke its covenant with its voluntary constituent colonies. The South tried it and Lincoln unconstitutionally and wickedly put them down, reconstructed them, and has made each State since a slave to a centralized tyrant government.
- States Rights: The first-order political right of a nation’s confederated units which guarantees a due secession. States rights are still de jure, but none lack the courage and financial detachment from the Fed to stand upon them.
8. The North started the war. Lincoln’s violation of armistices in attempting to refortify Sumter and Pickens were acts of war/invasion.
- The aggressor is not first to use force, but first to render force necessary.
- Armistices were in place (SC and US gov on Dec 6, 1860, and Florida and US gov, Jan 29, 1861) which said that no action on any party’s part be taken. A violation of a signed armistice is an act of war.
- Specifically that: Sumter and Pickens should not be garrisoned or provisioned as long as the Armistices are in effect. These are on file with the State Department.
- Anderson was stationed at Fort Moultrie, but spiked the guns and moved to Sumter without order (thus showing intent to war), which can be classified as act of treason and war.
- Lincoln, while still in Springfield, confidentially requested Winfield Scott, General in Chief of the U.S. Army, to be prepared “to either hold, or retake, the forts, as the case may require, at, and after the inauguration.”
- On April 4, 1861 Lincoln wrote to Anderson, “The expedition will go forward.” Anderson’s response to Lincoln. “I ought to have been informed that the expedition was to come…My heart is not in the war which I see is thus to be commenced.”
- A fleet of warships were scheduled to arrive on April 8-9; Anderson’s letter that stated he would come out on the 15th unless he got controlling instructions from his gov or additional supplies.
Plotted by Lincoln
- Lincoln’s Sec of Navy, Gideon Wells: “It is very important that the rebels strike the first blow in the conflict.”
- Lincoln to Anderson: “I sincerely regret that the failure of the late attempt to provision Fort-Sumter, should be the source of any annoyance to you…You and I both anticipated that the cause of the country would be advanced by making the attempt to provision Fort Sumter, even if it should fail; and it is no small consolation to feel that our anticipation is justified by the result.”
- Historian R.G. Horton: “The ‘first gun’ of the war was the first gun into that war fleet [to Sumter]. The ‘first gun’ at Sumter was only the first gun of self-defense. This is the simple fact of the case stripped of all the nonsensical verbiage with which it has been surrounded by the abolitionists.” A Youth’s History of the Great Civil War in the United States, from 1861-1865, Van Evrie, Horton & Co
Read more about the murderous, constitution-breaking Lincoln here.
7. Many in the North opposed Lincoln: Six Northern Governors denied Lincoln’s troop request; Lincoln shut down Northerner presses and threw thousands in prison for vocalizing their lack of support.
So much for peaceable free speech, even back in the 1860′s.
6. Blacks owned slaves: 1830 census shows more than 10 thousand blacks were owned by blacks (free men of color). E.G., Negro August Donoto owned 70 slaves on his 500 acre plantation.
- William Elson owned 70 slaves in 1860 in North Carolina.
- Eight black men owned 17 slaves in 1830
5. Many freed slaves in the South willingly fought for the CSA while the North forced Negroes to take their front lines.
Shoot, the North didn’t even like Blacks.
- 80 percent of anti-slavery societies were in the South, not the North.
- Yankees raped blacks when northern armies came in and pillaged cities. The majority of blacks ran from them, not to them.
- Lincoln: “I thought that whatever Negroes could be got to do as soldiers leaves just so much less for white soldiers to do in saving the Union.”
- Lincoln: “But why should emancipation South send free people North…And in any event cannot the North decide for itself whether to receive them?”
- Rep. Samuel J. Kirkwood, Republican governor of Iowa: “…prefer to sacrifice the life of niggers rather than those of his best and bravest white youths.”
- Black Jack Logan: “I would rather six niggers be killed than one of his brave boys”
- William H Seward 1858 “A white man needs this continent to labor in, and he must have it.”
- John Sherman 1862 “We do not like the negroes. We do not disguise our dislike. As my friend from Indiana [a Mr. Wright] said yesterday: ‘The whole people of the Northwestern States are opposed to having many Negroes among them and that principle or prejudice has been engraved in the legislation for nearly all the Northern States are of all places the worst possible to select from an asylum for Negroes.’”
- Thomas J. Myers: “The damned niggers, as a general rule, prefer to stay at home, particularly after they found out that we only wanted the able-bodied men, (and to tell the truth, the youngest and best-looking women). Sometimes we took off whole families and plantations of niggers, by way of repaying secessionists. But the useless part of them we soon manage to lose; [one very effective was to "shoot at their bobbing heads as they swam rivers" after the army units crossed over], sometimes in crossing rivers, sometimes in other ways.”
- Free blacks in Northern states suffered a decline from 1790-1830. In New York City free blacks declined from 2.13 percent to .057? How? Dr. Edgar J. McManus informs us that many, if not the larger percent of the blacks had been kidnapped by the Yankees into forced migration (slavery). There were 33 documented cases in one year in New York.
North passed laws to forbid blacks
- In 1807 New Jersey barred blacks from voting; Connecticut in 1814; Rhode Island in 1822 ; PA in1838
- New Jersey passed a law forbidding the importation of slaves into the state so that “white labor may be protected.”
- Mass passed law allowed flogging of blacks that came into the state and remained longer than two months.
- Connecticut passed law that non-resident blacks could not attend public schools in the north because “it would tend to the great increase of colored people in this state.”
- 1863 Indiana Constitution “No Negro or mulatto shall come into or settle in this state.”
- 1862 Illinois passed by overwhelming popular vote state constitution amendment, “No Negro or mulatto shall immigrate or settle in this state.”
- 1857 Oregon “no free Negro or mulatto not residing in this state at the time of the adoption of the Constitution of the state of Oregon shall come, reside, or be within this state.
4. The slave trade was an exclusively Northern thing. The South had no slave vessels and took less than 6% of the North’s slaves.
- The wicked South took less than 6% of the race-friendly North’s slaves; the rest were sent to Brazil and the West Indies
- The North owned all slave ships.
- Technically, Jews owned these ships and should take the brunt of “guilt”, not whites. (We at Tribal Theocrat believe in giving credit where credit is due.) Jews are not white.
|Abigail||Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks||Jewish|
|Anne & Eliza||Justus Bosch and John Abrams||Jewish|
|Antigua||Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell||Jewish|
|Betsy||Wm. De Woolf||Jewish|
|Caracoa||Moses and Sam Levy||Jewish|
|Charlotte||Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks||Jewish|
|Crown||Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson||Jewish|
|Elizabeth||Mordecai and David Gomez||Jewish|
|Expedition||John and Jacob Roosevelt||Jewish|
|Four Sisters||Moses Levy||Jewish|
|Hester||Mordecai and David Gomez||Jewish|
|Polly||James De Woolf||Jewish|
|Prudent Betty||Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix||Jewish|
|White Horse||Jan de Sweevts||Jewish|
The North was not innocent of owning slaves.
- In 1840 slaves were in CT, NH, RI, NY, IL, In, IA, WI, OH, PA, DC, DE.
- When SC seceded in 1860 still slaves in KS, NJ, UT, NE, DC, and DE (over 1800 slaves).
- In 1641 Massachusetts (“Body of Liberties”) was the first state to legalize slavery
- By 1750 Newport RI had 170 slave trading vessels
- By 1836 DC was chief center of slave trading
North traded after cut-off date
- In 1808 Congress ended slave trade de jure, but not de facto. This year was the cut-off date.
- In 1820 the North was still trading in slaves
- In 1858 New York was still trading slaves. The ship “Naval Wonder” was caught
- in 1861 Lincoln caught 5 slave-trade ships in the North
3. Lincoln was a run-of-the-mill, common sense White Supremacist. He said he didn’t deem the Negro equal to the White, and preferred expatriation.
This is a fact really worth pondering. I wanted to make it my number one fact because it’s so devastating to today’s lying politicians and preachers whose promotion of equality and amalgamation have more to do with Unitarianism, Egalitarianism, and Gnosticism than the covenantal law-order of Trinitarian Christianity.
While some debated whether Negro slaves should be free, hardly anyone (you’re grandparents included) wanted them as their social equals. How else could Lincoln get anywhere politically on a split position of sending them back to Africa or making them a permanent sub class in the US? This was THE popular opinion, that the Negro was an improvident, indolent, former cannibal who had no parity with the polished whites in terms of their history, religion, language, customs, skills, and propensities. And absolutely NOWHERE in the US or any other European country did you find white institutions that preferred marriage and mulatto-producing with Negroes. This was true not only in the 1860s, but even up until 1960!
The goal of ending slavery was social integration; the goal of social integration is amalgamation; the goal of amalgamation is destruction of racial distinction and thus white history, ingenuity, and future. Some pro-slavery Southerners saw the first goal; everyone North and South saw the middle goal; and we Kinists/white nationals today see the last goal.
2. The war was NOT fought primarily over slavery. The US proposed amendment that Fed would never interfere w slavery if States would rejoin Union. They rejected.
Number two was also worthy of number one, but you have to throw the top three in a hat I guess.
- On March 2, 1861, an original 13th amendment that was proposed and affirmed by Lincoln said Congress will not have power to interfere with any institution in any State including those held to labor of service by the said state.
- Two days later in the First Inaugural Address Monday, March 4, 1861, Lincoln responded, “I understand a proposed amendment to the Constitution—which amendment, however, I have not seen—has passed Congress, to the effect that the Federal Government shall never interfere with the domestic institutions of the States, including that of persons held to service. To avoid misconstruction of what I have said, I depart from my purpose not to speak of particular amendments so far as to say that, holding such a provision to now be implied constitutional law, I have no objection to its being made express and irrevocable.”
So, this is a good question I would love see answered by the average propaganda-educated man: Why would the South not reenter the Union when that Amendment was on the table? No shots had to be fired, everyone could keep their slaves, and business would be as usual. Why not?
Well, that IS why–business as usual would mean the Southern states would continue as serfs paying import/export tribute to the North. As mentioned in our first point 10, not a single Southern State vote was needed by 1860 to pass a US expenditure bill. Yet the South paid 85 percent of the duties and saw all the spending on Northern cities, railroads and schools. This was an unconstitutional way to economically dispossess a people who voluntarily joined the Republic. This is not to say that slavery was not a significant issue; indeed, as a material issue that exemplified the formal cause of State’s rights, it was every bit as significant as the tariff. But the main evil the South opposed was the Northern principle that they were free to break in and loot the Southern homes, not which specific goods were stolen.
1. Non-whites are not citizens. 14th Amendment is bogus. It was defeated twice & never ratified. Feds dispossessed South & passed by fraud.
Like most European nations before their Jew-wrecking, nations defined themselves and restricted them immigration policy along a narrow racial and religious basis. Just because men with guns and political power power unconstitutionally invade your land, dispossess you of your lawful offices, force you back in the Union with an illicitly changed law, doesn’t mean the new order has standing.
The best and most concise piece written on this is here.