Liberal race-mixers who pose as conservatives need to consider these two points in these next two posts, and then refute them without using their cop-out “racist,” “bigot,” “Nazi,” or “white-supremacist” rhetoric. So read this slowly and remember that in debate no one cares for your feelings, and you will be awarded no points for visceral responses. What is valued most is critical thinking–clear theses, arguments and rebuttals.
- Christian Gray on TT Live 24: Jaymie Dobb on Orania, South Africa
- Lize Schlebusch on TT Live 24: Jaymie Dobb on Orania, South Africa
- Christian Gray on TT Live 23: Jaymie Dobb on UK Happenings
- Jacob Kachelhofer on TT Live 23: Jaymie Dobb on UK Happenings
- Tribal Theocrat: David Opperman on Ethnonationalism at | Faith and Heritage on TT Live 17: David Opperman on Ethnonationalism