In a veritable orgy of moral exhibitionism, the 44th General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in America ratified Overture 43, a resolution ostensibly about racial reconciliation, but whose true purpose was considerably less high-minded. In response, a group of laymen known as the Concerned Presbyterians distributed a flier to the parking lots of a number of PCA churches. Predictably, the enlightened gatekeepers of the PCA were not pleased that their Byzantine bureaucracy had been bypassed, and the case made directly to the pew warmers. While 99% of the PCA’s reaction has amounted to little more than point-and-sputter, Utopian globalist Rev. […]
- TT Interview 33: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part II
- TT Interview 32: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part I
- Guest Post: A Response to Rev. Gregory A. Ward
- PCA Prepares to Anathematize the Sin of Noticing at 44th GA
- Tom Thumb on Female Modesty: To Cover or Reveal?
- Curtis Loew on PCA Repents for Failure to Demand Onesimus’ Freedom
- Edward J. Peterson, Jr., M.D., D.D., B.S. CAC on Book Review: Alexander McCaul’s “The Talmud Tested”