The many social justice warriors in leadership positions with the Presbyterian Church in America are working furiously to prepare new and exciting overtures for the 44th General Assembly, upcoming in June. The PCA is hopeful that these new resolutions will atone for the many sins of the old Southern Presbyterians while helping the burgeoning denomination to win social acceptance and the approval of popularly recognized authority figures. Top on the list of new proposals: a formal anathematization of the sin of noticing. The proposal’s co-author, Dr. Sean Lucas, explained, “While the contemptible baseness of noticing is evident to any Christian […]
- TT Interview 33: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part II
- TT Interview 32: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part I
- Guest Post: A Response to Rev. Gregory A. Ward
- PCA Prepares to Anathematize the Sin of Noticing at 44th GA
- Tom Thumb on Female Modesty: To Cover or Reveal?
- Curtis Loew on PCA Repents for Failure to Demand Onesimus’ Freedom
- Edward J. Peterson, Jr., M.D., D.D., B.S. CAC on Book Review: Alexander McCaul’s “The Talmud Tested”