The Tim Keller Cult, commonly known as the Presbyterian Church in America, held its 43rd General Assembly (GA) last week. Several social justice warriors/teaching elders (SJW/TE) presented a resolution that the PCA repent of its role in St. Paul’s failure to demand the immediate manumission of Onesimus in his famous letter to the vile slave owner Philemon. SJW/TE J. Ligon Bonhoeffer explained to his fellow delegates, “It’s been over nineteen centuries, but we are called to repent for the sins of other Christians, no matter how long ago they occurred. Clearly, St. Paul was guilty of the inexcusable sin […]
- TT Interview 33: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part II
- TT Interview 32: Shout At The Devil, Not With The Devil – And Other False Ideas About Hard Rock And Heavy Metal, Part I
- Guest Post: A Response to Rev. Gregory A. Ward
- PCA Prepares to Anathematize the Sin of Noticing at 44th GA
- Tom Thumb on Female Modesty: To Cover or Reveal?
- Curtis Loew on PCA Repents for Failure to Demand Onesimus’ Freedom
- Edward J. Peterson, Jr., M.D., D.D., B.S. CAC on Book Review: Alexander McCaul’s “The Talmud Tested”