Download compressed version: 53MB
Join co-host Matt and me for a current events discussion. We’ll talk amnesty and the Republicans who kowtow to Mestizos while ignoring their primary kin base. We’ll also discuss the role Christianity should play in the solution to our multicultural, pluralistic nightmare. And many more topics…and possible guest caller(s).
When: Feb 23, 2013 @10pm EST
- Immigration Problem
- Promise Keepers apparently aware of the problem
- Current conservative estimates at $113 billion/ annually
- As high as $346 billion back in 08
- $2 billion spent annually on medical bills alone annually – Video where Negro moderates debate between Whitey and Latino
- Other costs?
- Immigration Solutions
- Build a fence? Why isn’t DHS guarding the border with their 2 billion rounds of ammo?
- Kinism and National Anarchism (abandon traditional geography?)
- Republican Problem
- Not one supports our cause – a homeland for Europeans
- Rubio, McCain, and Graham courted by Obama
“The president has made clear that he believes commonsense reform needs to include strengthening border security, creating an earned path to citizenship, holding employers accountable, and streamlining legal immigration,” Carney said.
- If Marco Rubio and Rand Paul run for president in 2016, I’m shooting myself
- Colon’ Powell, ‘Dick’ Cheney and Laura ‘Bush’ plead for fag support:
- Solutions to Republican problem
- Leadership required to restore the health of traditional Americans. Do we need a charismatic leader? A new party? More grass roots stuff?
- Golden Dawn – analysis, critique
- Role of religion in America
- Religious and Secular cooperation
- Other news
- Comforting news from our Gov: Death from a swarm of tiny drones: U.S. Air Force releases terrifying video of tiny flybots that can can hover, stalk and even kill targets: Link
- S. Ind. school to apologize for racist gorilla costumes
- Hundreds of thousands of Christians march in Puerto Rico against gay rights – Meanwhile, U.S. Christians debate fine theological points while watching House of Cards and other distractive shows
- Latest Front in Gun Debate is Mandatory Insurance – Futility of constitutional rights, inevitability of disarmament
- Choosing the race of your nurse: the civil rights movement vs. the elderly
- Anti-Communist loyalty oaths still on the books, WaPo objects
- Articulate Kinist women speaking out in their church leaders’ derelict absence.